Sunday, February 8, 2009

Nashville Part: I

Ok..let's try this again. The first time I loaded all the pictures on here and started to write and everything disappeared on me! Technology is just wonderful don't you think? Anywho, I have never really explored any cities in Tennessee other than Chattanooga and Knoxville. Since Ryan moved back home, we decided to take a half day and see some places in Nashville! Next weekend I am going back and we are going downtown so there will be more to come! The only place we made it to was Centennial Park and the Parthenon replica! But it was fun!
These next two pictures were snapped by Mr. Ryan himself, like you couldn't tell. He is obsessed with waterfowl and caught this poor goose showing his good side!
It IS a pretty good picture though!

Here's Mr. Mallard!!!

This tree was really beautiful and I was trying to get a shot of it..but Ryan stepped in haha! So as he proudly posed, I just took his picture with it :) It turned out to be a nice picture!

Here are the beautiful columns!!


As Ryan was taking these pictures of me I kind of felt like some sort of Greek Goddess in front of all the colums and the wonderful Gargoils (sp?) and replicas! It was beautiful! Some part of me wishes that I could go back to that era and live and see what life was like!


AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!












1 comment:

J. Tod Fetherling said...

When visiting the Parthenon, stop by Hog Heaven. They have the best white sauce in the State. Tod