Saturday, September 20, 2008

My First Vacation This Summer!!

After three grueling months of Organic Chemistry, Human Physiology, and working 30 hours a week with an Accounting department on campus..I was well ready for a nice vacation! Luckily for me I found the perfect spot; Navarre, FL. It is a family oriented beach that is not very touristy and the water is gorgeous!
The trip was short, but it was well worth it and I can't wait to go back!

The day we got there the water was absolutely gorgeous and the sky was crystal clear! Walking on the beach the first night we caught dozens of crabs in the rough, shallow waves but had to put them back since we didn't have a license...or a pot to cook them in :) The weather made a turn for the worse until the last day that I was there but it was still great just to not have anything to worry about back in the real world of homework and 8:00 AM mornings!
All I need to say is that Kenney Chesney has the right idea, living on the beach with the sand in between your toes all day every day is the LIFE FOR ME!!




It was really fun being a little kid again and getting to play in the waves and make big sandcastles! I believe that the beach should be a recommended therapy for EVERYONE at least three times a year!














No comments: