Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quiet Refreshing

Now that exams are over, I have had some time to just chill out at home and hang out with my family and friends. Ryan came to visit me for a few short days. I took the opportunity to take a photo-op with the three of us in our grunge clothes and looking all goofy!
If you don't know Ryan, which I'm sure you do if you're reading this, he is a retard about hunting especially ducks and deer. Since it's mainly duck hunting season right now he has been out every single morning. I told him that while he was here he couldn't do that :) So since he was suffereing from withdrawals my mom and I took him over to a neighborhood that we new had a pond full of ducks! Here are just a few pictures. We had so much fun! We even chased all the ducks off of the land and made them fly into the pond!


After that little trip we headed over to the Little Debbie thrift store to pick up some of his favorite Little Debbie Christmas Trees. Who knew a boy that didn't like sweets would be infatuated with sugary, fattening, christmas trees??? Oh well. We got there and they were only fifty cents a box so Ryno decided to get smart and by a whole case (16 boxes)!!!! Only to discover on his way home that they had given him chocolate trees instead of the white kind :(

Since Ryan's family is so rooted in the military, Collegedale has a beautiful park in memory of soldiers that I knew he would love to see. This American flag sits in the middle of a circle of fifty state flags that all are about 20 feet in the air. I thought it was beautiful!


There aren't very many more pictures mainly beacause it felt like twenty below zero that day and it was super windy! We did take the chance to get a quick shot by the river though before heading inside for nice warm pizza!







No comments: