Monday, December 29, 2008

Things That Make Me Happy :)

I woke up today to a beautiful day with not a care in the world and I decided to write on here about nothing, which I normally do not do. After reading one of my relatives blogs, I was given the idea to list things that make me happy on any particular day. I think that I will choose five things, and do them about today!



So, five things that make me happy today are.....

1. It's sunny outside!! For the first time in about a month!

2. That it's ok to have coffee and chocolate cookies for breakfast!

3. I get to shop all day and not worry about any school work!

4. That I am warm right now because Dad gave in and let me change the thermostat!

5. It sounds cheesy but true, that I have all the love that I need!



There you go! So maybe I inspired you to make you think of the little things every day that make you happy!



Have a marvelous day today! It's beautiful!

1 comment:

Mary-Catherine said...

Love it! You're such a sweet beautiful person, I look forward to getting to know you better! Any idea when you and your honey will be setting a date? (after college, I know, I remember dad's strict insistence)

:)