Thursday, January 22, 2009

Martinis and Valentines!!


Aren't they beautiful??? I had never had a chocolate martini before so as soon as I got back to Knoxville after Christmas Break I fixed Abby and me one and might I say that they are some of the prettiest drinks I have ever seen!!
Unfortunately they did not taste so good :p
Since Ryno has moved to Nashville, the first week back at school was kinda lonely for me so my mom and dad were sweethearts and drove up to Knoxville to spend the day with me! My mom always gets me a Valentines present and I got mine really really early this year. In it was a my heaven:
  • a pink silicone baking sheet
  • two pink dish towels with cupcakes on them
  • valentine heart brownies
  • a pad of paper with different colored hearts all over

That made me decide to be creative and make Valentine cookies oh..about a month early!







No comments: