Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday Bonanza!

September is the month of birthdays! It starts out with one of my best friend's is the 7th, then mine is a little later on the 22nd, and then five days later is Ryan's on the 27th! The past two years I haven't been able to come home for my birthday because it falls on a weekday/ or a really inconvenient time to travel. My parents decided to make the treck up to Knoxville just for me the day before my birthday!







My parents are the best parents a kid could ask for! I got my birthday presents wrapped up really really pretty and every single gift matched the other one some how. I guess that just shows what a perfectionist my mother is! They also made a stop by the store and picked up some absolutely gorgeous flowers that lasted two weeks! I looked at them every time I passed them. They give me so much joy it's crazy..and weird, but I love them!





My parents came up and hit some traffic snags but got here in time to take me out to lunch! I am SOO so bad at picking out places to eat out, I hate it actually..but I chose a small hippie place on the strip called SunSpot. I don't really reccommed it to anyone actually. There were crazy kids running around everywhere, my sweet potatoe fries were burnt, and it is crowded! But that's besides the point! I had a great time talking with my parents! I love them!


We toured Farm House after that and dropped Ryan off. I then took them over to Ijams Nature Park. I love it there! I can't wait to actually take them back through some of the trails! We also headed over to the quarry that is right there and walked that trail all the way around.


To end up the eventful day, we came back and I opened my presents! I was so excited to get all that money for makeup, but I haven't spent it yet :( They were out of everything I wanted. My mom spent a lot of time making one of my FAVORITE cakes for my birthday! Coca-Cola Cake!!! And boy was it yummy!!!



No comments: